About Me

Well i am very sporty and love my friends and family... Hope you guys enjoy reading all my stories...

Friday 23 May 2008

Most Embarassing Moment

Well my most embarassing moment was when i was in a games lesson and i had to dance infront of the whole class to show them my routine. Even though i was doing this with three other girls i still felt soooo bad everyone was laughing and making funny faces to try and make us all laugh...It worked...LOL!
WELL if you think u can do any better, which i think will be quite easy...Please post a comment!!
CYA

4 comments:

Confused Shrub said...

mine was in reception when i had my dress tucked into my knickers. :D

Confused Shrub said...

btw.....pink?

X- angelic-abi-X said...

lol mine was when i got a chip up my nose it was disgusting !!!!!
i think mine is the most emabarrasing !!!

ANGEL 4000 said...

mine waz when i fell into a puddle when i waz 3 and got all muddy.

i waz goin 2 a weddin aswell

COOLIO

Again, Again, Again!