About Me

Well i am very sporty and love my friends and family... Hope you guys enjoy reading all my stories...

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Year 9

Now i was in year nine so the top of my key stage so manyy people were to be impressed and people were looking up to me (litterally). There were so many tests to do and everything seemed like a competition. This is when i found out who my real friends were...The teachers changed with their opinions towards us as they thought we were more mature...Sorry to disappoint MR N.....I think that year nine has been the best year so far inspite of all the pressure and awkwardness....

1 comment:

Big Tom said...

people only look up to people like you, and me, because we're tall, and I don't understand why a certain person always asks 'why do you look down on me?'.........

Watch this..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgsFZ4rkEI

COOLIO

Again, Again, Again!